Archive June 2013
All of the articles archived for the month that you have specified are displayed below.
Flowers, Furniture and FUN
What a whirl wind spring can be. There's always so much to do to get a new season off the ground and let's not forget that revolving TO-DO list we all have with the carry overs from the previous season. This year has been particularly busy here at our little homestead. It's a good thing I caught a case of Farmgirlitus .Contrary to other ailments that might keep a girl down for a few days, Farmgirlitus has the opposite effect. There's no mistaking it once you are infected but here's a list of some of the more common symptoms just in case you think you might have it too:
1) your mind will race with ideas for projects inside and out
2) you'll have the urge to dig up huge sections of your yard and replace it with food and flowers.
3) your heart will race at the sight of backyard blueberry shrubs at your local nursury and vivid paint colors.
4) you have an insatiable desire to get up early on the weekends to go junk'n and haunt your favorite thrift stores.
5) you drag home anything and everything so you can repurpose it.
6) you buy your first goat/s
7) you get your first batch of chickens
8) you build a chicken coop
9) you build a greenhouse
10) you glam up your very own vintage trailer and hit the open road with Farmgirls on the Loose
11) you have a hard time falling asleep at night due to feeling just a tad over excited about EVERYTHING... but, once you do drift off you dream in happy colors.
12). you are having WAY MORE FUN compared to those who do not suffer from Farmgirlitus.
Symptoms WILL vary depending on the farmgirl: Add yours to the list at the bottom of this post!